June 26, 2019, 12:25:48 PM

Author Topic: Admin Sign Up  (Read 49566 times)

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Sign Up
« Reply #375 on: September 13, 2010, 09:18:40 PM »
Ya but the thing is we need american admins that would go on when the European people are off, you (or anyone else that would get that temp admin) could do shit to provoke people to rdm at night when no1 can track what u say on ur mic. I say just give tubby admin for his birthday, since the forums say its comming up soon

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: September 13, 2010, 09:26:46 PM »
U be americain?

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Kurai Angelo

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
    • http://snipurl.com/xjovk
« Reply #377 on: September 13, 2010, 09:32:16 PM »
Ya but the thing is we need american admins that would go on when the European people are off, you (or anyone else that would get that temp admin) could do shit to provoke people to rdm at night when no1 can track what u say on ur mic. I say just give tubby admin for his birthday, since the forums say its comming up soon

Yeah lets just start handing out admin status as a birthday present...

No offence to Tubby, I'm sure he's a nice guy and everything, but why all the emphasis on him getting admin? Just because he's the American player who rages the least? Correct me if I'm horribly wrong but I didn't even think he'd been around that long...

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: September 13, 2010, 09:42:12 PM »
Youre right, he hasnt been here but everyone thinks that he will be suitable admin

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: September 13, 2010, 09:55:06 PM »
Ok,one think Russian.Ive been in this community since January or February.I don't think I would stay in a community for that long just to ruin it within a few moments by kicking and banning and being a terrible admin.Tubby would be great and all but..Hes not on much.I say we give me & tubby temp admin,and if theres any true accounts of missuses with admin,with actual proof,not some person saying were abusing just to get it removed.

Im sorry to tell you guys,but I'm one of the most active people in the community that is american and have enough administrative experience to be a good admin.

Offline Kurai Angelo

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: September 13, 2010, 11:04:19 PM »
To be fair neither of you are gonna get admin anytime soon judging by the lack of interest any of this is provoking in the current admins or Ned.

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #381 on: September 13, 2010, 11:22:33 PM »
Stop turning this into a goddamn chatroom.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Atrevir

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
  • Living proof of the banhammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »
Bloody hell. You guys can keep giving us stories about why "Person" should get admin but in the end the opinions of the admins and most of all Ned's opinion counts most. This conversation is unnecessary since it wont change much about the situation.

Offline Panda

• Respected Member
  • The Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: September 14, 2010, 01:48:53 PM »
Perhaps it would have been great if I stayed out of this and stop getting involved with things where my opinion and thoughts doesn't count.
Excuse me Ned.

Panda out.

Offline Grim_2o0o

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Quite the homo ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: September 14, 2010, 02:00:42 PM »
Who needs democracy anyway.

Offline SirTubby

• Cadet Sergeant First Class Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: September 14, 2010, 08:38:37 PM »
Just to quickly say
To those who say I haven't been around long, I took a year of inactivity but frequented even before the detective update came out.

Still but very long but you know...
Hooooly hell this be crazy!

Offline Kurai Angelo

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: September 14, 2010, 10:43:25 PM »
This isn't purely because of the attention this thread has been getting as of late. I've been thinking about it since I got Cryo soo...

Ingame name: Kurai Angelo (Nightbat Angelo)

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:26330157

Previous Admin Experience: None what so ever :P Which is no bad thing in my opinion. Gotta start somewhere and given my reputation here already and the amount of hours I've clocked up on the server in my relatively short time here (approx. 8 months) I can't think of a better place.

Other Experience: I'm used to dealing with shitty, annoying, ignorant people who wont take no for an answer and still stay calm. Comes with the job I do lol. Apart from that, although I like to have a laugh and mess around a bit with other regulars I do think of myself as one of the more mature members around here, so yeah, I guess that counts for something.

Do I accept the rules?: Yes

Just on a side note. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing came of this straight away but I'm putting myself out there for any future available admin slots whether that be a  few weeks or a few months down the line. The Nightbat will be waiting...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 06:10:27 AM by Kurai Angelo »