January 19, 2019, 10:56:30 AM

Author Topic: Ban/Unban Format  (Read 13305 times)

Offline lolomgwtfNL

• Ex Server Admin
  • Castor Troy
  • Use snipers.
    • View Profile
Re: Ban/Unban Format
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2010, 10:04:38 PM »
I warned you enough times to stop prop killing/throwing people in the air with props as innocent,
Ain't unbanning but changed it to 4days
Medals are life

Offline knii

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
i see..

Offline Raz3mus

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 03:07:57 AM »
Name of the violator: impalass00
Steamid of the violator: STEAM_0:1:14469535

Time: 03:16 - 03:20
Reason: Rdming a Traitor and did not look on the body and just ran away.
Screenshot:

Your name: Raz3mus
Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:15394052

Name of the violator: ubergodjesus.Prinny
Steamid of the violator:  STEAM_0:0:17618601

Time: 03:12 - 03:14
Reason: Tryed to Rdm me Start of the round almost like 20 seconds in he was not a traitor..
Screenshot: Non But look on the Screenshot over he tryed to Rdm Merjin im pretty sure he tryed to and i dont think Merjin Random killed him.
Oh Hai o_O

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 04:29:25 PM »
Both banned for a week.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Raz3mus

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 03:49:21 AM »
Thanks ned :D
Oh Hai o_O

Offline Scotty

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Slaughter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 10:00:12 AM »
Ned i actually already banned that guy for little more than a week yesterday when noone else could be fucked to do it :|!!!!!

Offline Guitarguy

• View Profile
Re: Unban- Guitarguy
« Reply #21 on: March 17, 2010, 08:56:02 PM »
Unban request

Name: Guitarguy
Id: How the hell do I know

Banned by Fatal cause I killed him (and he was a traitor) after I saw him throw a knife at a guy. I think he needs to stop raging every time he gets killed as a traitor. Many people have been killed for far worse reasons than him, so it's not fair that he can kick/ban people who kill him just because he's an admin.

Offline Fatal

• Server Admin
  • Respected Member
    • View Profile
Re: Unban- Guitarguy
« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2010, 09:05:48 PM »
Quote from: "Guitarguy"
Unban request

Name: Guitarguy
Id: How the hell do I know

Banned by Fatal cause I killed him (and he was a traitor) after I saw him throw a knife at a guy. I think he needs to stop raging every time he gets killed as a traitor. Many people have been killed for far worse reasons than him, so it's not fair that he can kick/ban people who kill him just because he's an admin.

I get killed plenty of times as traitor, and I don't ban people for it when its legitimate

If I had thrown a knife at someone, and you saw it, turned and shot me, there would be no issue, but you never said anything about a knife until you posted here, considering you probably found the knife from my dead body

However, you saw me out in the open, said "I think it's fatal, shoot me he isn't a traitor", which, upon hearing that, I walked away, you then followed me around for a couple of minutes, seeing I was going to do nothing, you then shot me and proclaimed "I got him"

If you could tell me who I threw a knife at, or why you didn't tell people I threw a knife at someone, your story would make more sense, but either you were ghosting (because seriously I did nothing that round you could not have been certain I was a traitor otherwise), or you just like to RDM, either way there is no chance I am unbanning you

Also, if Ned could kindly post the logs from richland, around 20:30-21:00 GMT, to show that I did not throw a knife and you did not tell anyone I threw a knife, that would be helpful

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2010, 10:25:18 PM »
I'm afraid you guys are out of luck on this one when it comes to the actual log files. For some reason a small part in the log file is missing.

L 03/17/2010 - 21:33:57: Log file closed
L 03/17/2010 - 21:46:43: "-)BDB(- Xaymar - UltimaGames.de<2><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "84.129.163.60:27005"

Sourcemod log files show me he got banned at 21:39

L 03/17/2010 - 21:39:32: [sourcebans.smx] "Fatal|Cryo|<88><STEAM_0:1:5343600><>" banned "Guitarguy<104><STEAM_0:0:17785946><>" (minutes "10080") (reason "Team Killing")

So either Fatal was abusing like a mad donkey and was insanely crafty in corrupting the log file, there is no actual proof.
However I doubt Fatal actually abuses his power and if he says he didn't knife someone then I'm positive he didn't.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 06:32:55 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. octagonapus"
Twasnt me <.< >.>

NedStar|Cryo|: I wish Shotking was in my bed...  NedStar|Cryo|: I find shotking being around very very sexy!

Offline Guitarguy

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 08:26:34 PM »
Well Fatal, I saw a knife get thrown at an innocent. I turned the corner and you were the only person there. I didnt type anything because I usually get shot by ppl whilst typing xD. I'm sorry if it was a different traitor that killed the guy, but I was positive it was you. I'm not an RDM'er, and there is nobody on my friends list who plays on your server, so ghosting is out of the question.

Offline Feeble

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2010, 09:24:15 PM »
Unban Request:

Your name: Feeble
Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:8370526 0

Not sure what i did wrong but was it the missunderstanding with the advertising i am very sry, or was it the ban thread, anyway, a perma ban is too much for me ;(
Everyone else feels pain
-----------------------------
  But not the Feeble

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »
You might want to read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=983&start=15

Offline Xaymar

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
    • LevelNULL
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2010, 01:47:21 AM »
Quote from: "NedStar"
I'm afraid you guys are out of luck on this one when it comes to the actual log files. For some reason a small part in the log file is missing.

L 03/17/2010 - 21:33:57: Log file closed
L 03/17/2010 - 21:46:43: "-)BDB(- Xaymar - UltimaGames.de<2><STEAM_ID_PENDING><>" connected, address "84.129.163.60:27005"

Sourcemod log files show me he got banned at 21:39

L 03/17/2010 - 21:39:32: [sourcebans.smx] "Fatal|Cryo|<88><STEAM_0:1:5343600><>" banned "Guitarguy<104><STEAM_0:0:17785946><>" (minutes "10080") (reason "Team Killing")

So either Fatal was abusing like a mad donkey and was insanely crafty in corrupting the log file, there is no actual proof.
However I doubt Fatal actually abuses his power and if he says he didn't knife someone then I'm positive he didn't.

oh now i know why i wasnt able to connect for like 10 minutes. Getting dropped with teh following message:
SourceMod error
the whole time until i was able to get on. Did you check the error logs yet?(if you enabled them >_> )

Offline Feeble

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2010, 04:35:39 AM »
Okay since the other thread is locked i will type all here from now on

I did not try to drag people in to the server for you guys to loose traffic, i was doing it to play with friends Ned.

And now you just come saying I need to take my pills - Scotty -  I said this once as a fuxing joke, i am getting very tired of you...

For the record yes i have ADHD, yes i can be hyper.

Also i got a PERMA BAN so i can never play again, i find this very though in many ways.

Also when i asked Zoobird for admin that once, loong time ago anyways, i just did it to know what to have to get admin, not to simply get it, just what you had to do: Example: 20 posts, much hours, etc.

And this is very pissfull.

Also i do not wish Scotty or WS to be negative about this.

Nedstar said: I'll have a good crack over this tomorrow lads. I'll speak with some admins and feeble. : You never talked to me about this..
Everyone else feels pain
-----------------------------
  But not the Feeble