March 20, 2019, 04:06:25 PM

Author Topic: ATTENTION INACTIVE MEMBERS !!  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Merjin

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
ATTENTION INACTIVE MEMBERS !!
« on: October 07, 2012, 01:07:46 AM »
Due to a high volume of inactive player i will start to kick people out of the guild !

At this moment we have 12 active members out of the 37 we had.
I already have kicked out some because i know they wont come back. 2 even left the guild due to inactivity of the guild (and i dont blame them).

If you want to be seen as "active", log into the game.

you have untill 1 am CEST to log in !! after that i will start to kick all inactive people!

Merjin
PS. Nedstar and Fly, please lower your ranks to advisor or below!!
0:12 - NedStar|Cryo|: Put your finger up her bum, take it out and get her to smell it. So hot!

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
Re: ATTENTION INACTIVE MEMBERS !!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 02:07:05 AM »
First of one day is way too short term. Give people a week at the minimum for obvious reasons.
Besides that as I already pointed out in the PM I don't mind stepping down from the leader position in GW2, that being said I also see no gain in doing so.

I also don't see any gain in kicking inactive members, it's an mmo not a clan. There should be no commitments you make towards a guild at any time.

Let's say me or Fly don't play GW2 for another few months and then a shiny new patch comes out that makes us interested in it again. By then we'll fire up the game only to find out we're not in a guild and have to go through the hassle of contacting someone just to get back in.

Now if you guys want to remove people to make the guild look more "active" or w/e you guys got in mind I really don't mind. Just curious about the reasoning as to why and for what purpose.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Scotty

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Slaughter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2012, 08:10:44 AM »
I have no problem keeping people in the guild that are inactive, at the end of the day it's not doing any harm. plus we're not recruiting anyone in game as of yet.. It's not like it's gonna bring us down we can always join another guild you can have up to 3.. The reason for this guild is just community and nothing more, i may make another or even join a friends one. No need to be kicking people ! :)

Offline Datastream

• Last Action Hero
  • Finally updated my account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 10:05:32 AM »
Yea  I don't see the problem.

Offline Merjin

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 11:16:56 PM »
ok, postponed by a week then !
0:12 - NedStar|Cryo|: Put your finger up her bum, take it out and get her to smell it. So hot!

Offline Merjin

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 05:11:47 AM »
i have moved to Piken Square for RP reasons.

CASE CLOSED !