October 27, 2020, 09:52:43 AM

Author Topic: The value of life  (Read 1101 times)

Offline lanlan

• View Profile
The value of life
« on: October 16, 2008, 01:20:22 AM »
The value of life
       Don't let the frustration of yesterday make the tomorrow dream overshadowed.
At a discution meeting,a world famous speaker didn't speak a word at the beginning.But he held up his hand highly which had a  twenty dollars  wow gold.He faced the two hundreds people in the meeting room,he asked :"who wants to own this wow gold ?" One after another hands were raised highly.He continued to say:"I intend to give the twenty dollars wow gold  to one of you ,but before do it ,please allow me to do another  thing."At the same time ,he kneadinged the wow gold  that became  a college paper ,then asked:"who wants to havewow gold yet?" Some hands were held up still .he said again:"Then,if I  do like this,what will happen ?"He threw the wow gold on the ground then taped and grinded wow gold by his foot.then he picked wow goldup,the wow gold had became a dirty and wrinkle one.
        "who wants to have it yet?" Some hands were held up."My dear friends,you have a good lesson already.whatever, how I treat that it,you want to have it still,because it doesn't depreciation yet,it always value twenty dollars yet.  On the way of life ,we will be fall by themselves' decision, the difficult and the Bullying.even to dead.We feel ourselves as  the worthless persons.but whatever hapenes,or No matter what will happen in the future.you will never reduce your value.
         In a word,The value of life is not rely on what we do and the person we are contacting,but depend on ourselves!we are the unique ------don't forget  it forever

Offline Doom

• Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
Re: The value of life
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 06:32:13 PM »
Wow gold isn't counted in dollars.

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »
No, it is counted in gold!

Here's a joke for you!

There are two hydrogen atoms talking. One says "Help me! I've lost my electron" The second says "Are you sure?" to which the first replies

"Yeah, I'm positive"

BOOM BOOM

Offline Wiiking

• Castor Troy
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 11:04:11 PM »
... so what is this? rly a bot? :D
Quote from: Metabie
He's Wiiking. He can do anything.
Quote from: ChanChan
Wiikings eat just about anything that fits in their mouth.
Quote from: Nedstar
Hahha this guy has offline socialication, what a fucking loser!