January 19, 2019, 09:07:45 AM

Author Topic: Zolly's Unban Request  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Zolly

• View Profile
Zolly's Unban Request
« on: December 20, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »
Unban Request:

Your name: Zolly (Steam username: Zollistic)
Your steamid: STEAM_0:1:20335268

Hey guys! I used to frequent the TTT server roughly a year ago, and upon getting a new computer I decided to try and find my old favourite TTT server again. I tried to connect to the server, I then sat in spectate while a game was happening and about 10 seconds in I was kicked and the 'You are banned' dialog came up.

It's fairly random and I havent played on the server in months. Have I been previously banned before or is this a bug etc? I was always a well-mannered, sporting player who always abided by the rules.

Cheers :), Zolly.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Zolly's Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 09:13:20 PM »
Unban Request:

Your name: Zolly (Steam username: Zollistic)
Your steamid: STEAM_0:1:20335268

Hey guys! I used to frequent the TTT server roughly a year ago, and upon getting a new computer I decided to try and find my old favourite TTT server again. I tried to connect to the server, I then sat in spectate while a game was happening and about 10 seconds in I was kicked and the 'You are banned' dialog came up.

It's fairly random and I havent played on the server in months. Have I been previously banned before or is this a bug etc? I was always a well-mannered, sporting player who always abided by the rules.

Cheers :), Zolly.

You were banned by automatic ban system for changing name during round, the ban has already expired.
-▀ЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-▀ЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Zolly

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 09:17:15 PM »
You were banned by automatic ban system for changing name during round, the ban has already expired.

Brilliant, thanks.

Offline Bob |Iced|

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2010, 11:00:20 AM »
Zolly, Since you haven't played for a while I recommend that you read up on the Update notes for TTT. A lot of things have changed since you've gone xD