November 13, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

Author Topic: Admin Scar - Again..  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Bob |Iced|

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
Admin Scar - Again..
« on: November 29, 2010, 05:08:54 PM »
Thats It I am completely done with this guy, The power has gone completely to his head, A lot of witnesses. His job is to be an Admin not to be an Asshole. He Antagonises people on the server and does not even use proper words, He uses shit like 'You troll or you stupid' and crap like that, But I have seriously had it with him. This is a request for him to have his Admin removed. He is not fit to be Admin.

After I was going to make this thread this is what he sent to me in Steam then Deleted me:

Never tell your password to anyone.
29 November 2010
16:58 - Scar: my god what a crybaby u are, i hope u cry to ned about this
16:59 - Scar: 1 i uphold the rules of the server 2 i tell u to how it is
Scar is now Offline.

There is several things wrong with that. I tell him to stop being an asshole to people on the server, He has a go at me. Then Shaunboy says you don't need to antagonise people on the server, He replies with this: 'I am admin, you don't tell me what I do'. - Hence why I said the fucking power has gone to his head. So many times he has done wrong and this should be his last. If he was one of my Admins on my server, He would have been gone straight away. How he acts like an Admin he should be a Role Model someone could rely on. Instead he is just an Asshole who likes Pissing People off. When you share your view with him, He will come back with some shitty excuse which is complete bullshit, Then has a go at you. When he shares a view at you, You can't have a go at him back without him threatning you with shit. There was many eye Witnesses and I would love if you posted your views on this and What actually happened. I don't know how many times Scar has been complained about but with this happening and him being like this near enough 24/7 I am pretty sure about 10 times. Just do what needs to be done this time. It is obvious he is not fit to be Admin anymore. Consider this Wisely, And do the right thing.

EDIT: I forgot to Mention the Most important Part. He was dealing with an RDMer and said the phrase above, And we told him to stop being antagonising. And afterwards he resulted in saying I will leave him. He didn't even tell the guy to press F1, He didn't say shit. Then when he was giving his defence saying he should have pressed F1, Then I said you didn't even tell him too. Then he replied 'I do not give a flying fuck'. Then Proceeded to ban Him.

- Bob
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:11:32 PM by Bob |Iced| »

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: The Power Addicted Admin - Scar
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 05:27:08 PM »
Gonna admit myself, i am sick of him too.

Yesterday we end up on cluedo, one of maps Scar absolutley hates, instead letting us rtv, he makes vote "Change map to lost temple" Yes/No.
Now, we could just rtv and pick map WE wanted, instead we were forced to choose between a crappy map and map he wants to play, i asked why he didn't put any other maps to people to choose and he answer me "Because lost temple is default map on server restart so i can't nominate it until 7 maps has passed" He also has done this before and i do belive he got warning from Ned about it.

Also, far as i know, other admins don't deal with people such manner he does until it is confirmed they are just RDMers, like once on server we had mass rdmer, Ned kept discussion polite and was fair even after what person had done, in Scar's case he thinks if you missed f1 text tip or didn't read it, it allows him to call this person idiot or moron if he wants to, but last i check we normal people can't insult people for not reading f1, and frankly, calling such person a moron is not going to make him read f1.
Speaking of such manners, that is what started this whole event, we reported RDMer and what could been potentially new player who didn't understand, had to answer question "Are you troll or just idiot" So Shaun tells him to stop that as it is not really needed to solve the problem, Bob agrees with him and Scar gives tells them to shut up and stop begin smartasses, we say that he could deal with RDMer without begin asshole, resulting Scar refusing to do anything, later on he reveals us that it is because we don't respect his job. I also been banned by Scar for nominating map, Ned knows details of this old case already.

Also, yesterday he also kicked person for having name "Erbfjkdderp" because he couldn't spell his name when trying to call him out, just calling him Erb would done but no, he had to kick him, and even when round was on and it was him vs last innocent.

Also i have witness (+ Been victim myself) scar treat people he dislikes like shit, i know Ned said this been taken care of but half of the time it doesn't feel like that, nowdays i just feel like avoiding server when scar is on.
Speaking of Scar steam discussions, i am pretty sure everyone remembers what happen, when he lost his admin for a while.

TL.DR: I am sick of this shit, normal players shouldn't have to put up with this.
-▀ЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-▀ЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Bob |Iced|

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
Re: Admin Scar - Again..
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 05:31:44 PM »
It doesn't seem like Ned has dealt with this shit, He is the worst admin I have seen in years, and I  am serious about that. Especially Kicking erb when he was traitor? What the hell! You didn't even wait till the end of the God Damn round.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 05:34:13 PM by Bob |Iced| »

Offline Xaymar

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
    • LevelNULL
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 05:52:35 PM »
http://www.theicecave.net/SMF/index.php?topic=1193.0

Nothing more to say. This actually applies to all games when playing with Scar. +1 on Remove Admin.

Offline Atrevir

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
  • Living proof of the banhammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 05:55:38 PM »
Lets start with one thing. Scar is not the boss of the server so he should stop acting like one. He has no right to antagonize people. This isnt the first time people are sick of scars whole elitist mentality

He is absolutly no admin material because he is such an obnoxious idiot with his ass stuck up his face. He has no right to ban someone for having a hard name. Add that this isnt the first time scar is going dictator on people. He also should stop attacking regulars.

Just my opinion on the matter

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 06:03:10 PM »
He is absolutly no admin material because he is such an obnoxious idiot

Not to mention he can be big hypocrite at times, a old event comes in mind that happen on Lost Temple, few rounds before Scar did alivecheck, he killed guy who didn't come in, the guy protest saying he didn't hear him saying alivecheck, scar told him that it is HIS problem for not listening. Some rounds later i do alivecheck saying people who won't come in will get shot on sight, Scar didn't come in and i saw him, i shot him, he was traitor and he told me it was RDM. I said i did alivecheck and so on, he told me he didn't hear it. I respond to this saying then it is your problem as you yourself said, scar reply to me that it is MY problem, not his.

Offline Xaymar

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
    • LevelNULL
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 06:05:18 PM »
I remember that one. Whenever something is his fault, he blames it on someone else.

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 06:10:04 PM »
He is absolutly no admin material because he is such an obnoxious idiot with his ass stuck up his face.

I'll check logs and make a judgement on that, keep things civil.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Bob |Iced|

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 06:21:18 PM »
You won't see my side of the story because I used my mic, Scar used his Mic too. Wilson didn't. Maybe you could make something out of that?

Offline seventh

• Ex Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 06:34:51 PM »
I cant believe iam spending time on this but fine ill get sucked into this utter nonsense.

I join the server i see u bob just camping for 4 minutes straight as the last traitor not doing anything until the time runs out and when i tell u this isnt the way u play this game u say, this is a good tactic. I can even rule this under griefing but i let it go.
Next map mark p rdms wilson when he is a traitor so wilson admin messages me right away that it better do something about this then mark p rdms again.
So i ask him are u a troll or and asshole? .I normally have more then enough patience with new ppl and get complained at that i dont ban enough or quick enough so assuming he read the rules and the gameplay under F1, this is something u agree to doing when u press ok mean i can infact call ask him if he is a troll or an asshole. I never told him he was an asshole i simple ask.

The next think i know i get attacked by bob shaun an wilson as if iam a nazi killing jews. Saying that asking a guy if hes an asshole is the worst think a person can do, how dare i ask rdmer and troll if hes an asshole, what a piece of shit i am.

Mark p then rdms me and says ha ha i killed him and he was a traitor. i then perm ban him totally a normal action for an admin. Clearly bob has no idear what is really going on or why i ban someone or what things have happend or how the rules actually work in this server.
I then try to explain over many cries of ppl who try to defend the poor rdmer that 1 i uphold the rules of icecave and then iam the admin here i say what goes (this ofcourse mean within normal directories)
Bob who clearly doesnt have a clear rational mind just goes on a rant of how iam a power abuser and bla bla cry cry.

For wilson, u have no idear how many ppl ask for your removal every day on ttt and ppl want u banned so i wouldnt even go there.
As for the map vote like i explained lost temple didnt show up in nominations for the anymore because its a default map so it takes 10 maps to show up i simply make a vote do i want to change to losttemple or stay simple. how is this not fair. I might have done this 3 times in my time as admin.
Also Ned has perm banned plenty of ppl or their first rdm offence because he uses his brain to understand the situation he know then to ban and then to ask new ppl things and help them same goes for me.

As fort the guy called erb i warned him many times over 3 days he each time took a name that ppl could not say like dots signs or erbaedaeasre so when i saw him again with a name that ruined gameplay not banned him, atrevir.

Also to atrevir this just show again how u think youre the boss not me not ned but u, first u removed me for that joke with grimm what u also had no idear about u got warned by ned before u banned anyone that wilson just told u ban this guy u just did it ned warned u for that and now again u attack me for this, u a guy who just bans ppl because wilson says so or grim crys u never have the whole picture as none of u do but acuse me. look at yourselfs and then cry a river.

I ve had it so mutch with having to explain myself to little children or ned because he gets cry at again by them.
Try to understand the whole picture and grow up.

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2010, 06:44:43 PM »
First of all I'd like to point out that being an admin on TTT is more a hassle then anything else. Its quite demanding work; checking up on log files trying to piece things together, uphold the peace on the server and varies other duties that come with being an admin. TTT isn't exactly an easy game-mode to admin, player conflicts will always be luring right around the corner. It's quite easy to lose patience in dealing with players and get fed up with constant reports and thus become less friendly towards players. 

While its easy to disagree with an admin, keep in mind that he's doing this for nothing and is giving away his/her free time in helping you play a decent game. While you might disagree with Scar on a few things and he hasn't exactly been very diplomatic in a couple of things (mainly voicing his feelings over private chat). Overall I think its hard to say he's an abusive admin, he's most likely one of the most active admins on TTT.
Think of the amount of hours you've spend playing with Scar and sum up the amount of time you spend solving a conflict with him. I sincerely doubt it was more then 1% of your time playing with Scar.

The underlying problem here is the overall respect for admins and doubting their decision. I can't begin to describe how many times someone disagreed with me or completely ignored the chain of command.
You'll find that every admin is a lot more willing and open to discussing a possible problem if you talk to them kindly in private chat.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Atrevir

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
  • Living proof of the banhammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2010, 06:48:22 PM »
I cant believe iam spending time on this but fine ill get sucked into this utter nonsense.

You should believe it since every problem needs solving just like any other

I join the server i see u bob just camping for 4 minutes straight as the last traitor not doing anything until the time runs out and when i tell u this isnt the way u play this game u say, this is a good tactic. I can even rule this under griefing but i let it go.

Not relevant

Next map mark p rdms wilson when he is a traitor so wilson admin messages me right away that it better do something about this then mark p rdms again.
So i ask him are u a troll or and asshole? .I normally have more then enough patience with new ppl and get complained at that i dont ban enough or quick enough so assuming he read the rules and the gameplay under F1, this is something u agree to doing when u press ok mean i can infact call ask him if he is a troll or an asshole. I never told him he was an asshole i simple ask.
The next think i know i get attacked by bob shaun an wilson as if iam a nazi killing jews. Saying that asking a guy if hes an asshole is the worst think a person can do, how dare i ask rdmer and troll if hes an asshole, what a piece of shit i am.

No need for you to degrade people. Or beter, to go down to their level.

Mark p then rdms me and says ha ha i killed him and he was a traitor. i then perm ban him totally a normal action for an admin. Clearly bob has no idear what is really going on or why i ban someone or what things have happend or how the rules actually work in this server.
I then try to explain over many cries of ppl who try to defend the poor rdmer that 1 i uphold the rules of icecave and then iam the admin here i say what goes (this ofcourse mean within normal directories)
Bob who clearly doesnt have a clear rational mind just goes on a rant of how iam a power abuser and bla bla cry cry.

In this your right in the sense bob has nothing to speak about in this matter.

For wilson, u have no idear how many ppl ask for your removal every day on ttt and ppl want u banned so i wouldnt even go there.
As for the map vote like i explained lost temple didnt show up in nominations for the anymore because its a default map so it takes 10 maps to show up i simply make a vote do i want to change to losttemple or stay simple. how is this not fair. I might have done this 3 times in my time as admin.

You have no right to only give them to option to go to losttemple. If people want to change the map they can always RTV. However you decide to take command and do whatever you want. I and i repeat. I have never done anything regarding dictorial map changing

Also Ned has perm banned plenty of ppl or their first rdm offence because he uses his brain to understand the situation he know then to ban and then to ask new ppl things and help them same goes for me.

Isnt the first time I hear that arguement

As fort the guy called erb i warned him many times over 3 days he each time took a name that ppl could not say like dots signs or erbaedaeasre so when i saw him again with a name that ruined gameplay not banned him, atrevir.

You. And I repeat. YOU were the only one who thought it ruined gameplay. You are not the only person playing.

Also to atrevir this just show again how u think youre the boss not me not ned but u, first u removed me for that joke with grimm what u also had no idear about u got warned by ned before u banned anyone that wilson just told u ban this guy u just did it ned warned u for that and now again u attack me for this, u a guy who just bans ppl because wilson says so or grim crys u never have the whole picture as none of u do but acuse me. look at yourselfs and then cry a river.

This is the part were you show how incredibly childish you are. First. I have never put myself above ned.
Second my adminship is never a joke. Its a responsibility I accept.
Third. You're talking about an issue that has been solved with no relevant information.
Fourth. You have no reason to antagonize me like you antagonize everyone else.

I ve had it so mutch with having to explain myself to little children or ned because he gets cry at again by them.

You're the only kid here

Offline Bob |Iced|

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2010, 06:48:52 PM »
You don't know how amusing I find this. You are going completely of course. We was on about you being an Asshole. Not about me going to a well used place and waiting for someone to come along. Secondly, How the fuck is that griefing? Waiting for Someone, Thats like if I had a sniper and waiting at the top of the tower on island17. Thirdly, Saying he is an asshole without even telling him to Press F1? Thats just ridiculous Scar. Fourthly, I never said you couldn't ban him, I said you need to stop being an asshole.. It was YOUR reaction to say Ok, I won't do anything about him then. But as soon as he RDM's YOU it turns out to be PERMABAN. Not bothered about if he killed anyone else, Just him. And your having a go at Wilson because people don't like him? You are bringing an Entirely different subject into a thread about YOU.. And only YOU. You are the one has done wrong, And you have done wrong for too long. THEN you are bringing Ned into this Saying if Ned can do it I can do it. Is basically what your saying. And if you are giving Verbal abuse to people on the server I can see why people are complaining about you. Scar, You don't know how many people don't like you either, See? I can do the exact same thing as you have done to wilson. Scar, Erb is the guys name for Christ Sake. You never said it to someone which has all boxes in there god damn name. You say change there steam name just to play on THAT server, He probably plays on a lot more servers than just this one. When people see that, They normally say the first 3-4 letters, Not try and say the whole god damn name. Again more Verbal abuse scar towards Atrevir, Go Cry A river, Very nice. That is one of the reasons you shouldn't be Admin. You should be professional not a stuck up bastard blaming people on a thread about you directing attacks towards them in a thread about you. if you want to make a complaint, Make a different thread. 'I ve had it so mutch with having to explain myself to little children or ned because he gets cry at again by them.
Try to understand the whole picture and grow up.' Again more verbal abuse, How are they 'Little Children' They have jobs Etc. Hows that a little kid?

Now for Ned: Don't go and fall into his little trap, Just do what needs to be done, Keep reading it over and you can see what he is trying to do. Don't fall into his god damn mind games. He has had too many complaints in the first place, Doesn't this show he shouldn't be admin? I hope it does..

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2010, 06:50:32 PM »

This is irrelevant.

If you really don't have enough patience to be nice and ask "Are you new?" and tell him read F1, then you shouldn't be admin.
And even if you have not much patience, it is not big task to not act like douche to someone and ask the very question, and IMO whole "If you didn't read f1, i can call you asshole piece of shit" is just extremly elitist logic.

All we asked was to be nice to him and said it is not that hard task to do so, and you decide to flip out and called us smartasses, we all remained calm but you decided to go all angry about this.

The fact bob defend him before this and you banned him later is once again inrelevant, it is fact he could just as well be new and you could just asked if he was new, who knows if he wouldn't done things said above if you did.

Yeah right, this is just something that you have been nagging down on me just because you dislike me, if there really would be such mass army wanting my removal i would noticed it.

I don't think you understand this at all, we could ourself nominate map WE wanted to change, instead we were forced to choose between shitty map and map YOU wanted.

Fact how long time you ban people is irrelevant, it is fact how you handle things, when Ned is about to ban people, he remains polite, and guess what, begin polite doesn't take much effort.

As fort the guy called erb i warned him many times over 3 days he each time took a name that ppl could not say like dots signs or erbaedaeasre so when i saw him again with a name that ruined gameplay not banned him

All you could done is say simple version of his name, like erb, he always had some part in his name that was easy to read and say, only reason you go on about this is fact you couldn't read his name on first try. Hey, we had same problem on Magnavozz and Madsam when he changed his name to Madsamtheorchunter, did we kick/ban them? No.

And this goes for the show how elitist and immature you are.