December 11, 2019, 05:17:36 PM

Author Topic: Unban Apache287  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Apache287

• View Profile
Unban Apache287
« on: September 21, 2010, 10:50:22 PM »
Ok I have just found out i've been banned for one week by an admin called Atrevir. I find it quite unfair to be called 'sum idiot' on a ban for so called RDM'ing and Leaving the game. If the RDM is referring to what I think he's referring to what happened was we suspected another player, me and this player asked him to drop his gun, when he did we tried to check ammo. Suddenly the suspect picks up his gun and the suspect and the guy with me exchange fire. I started firing to as I believed it was the suspect who fired first. Also with the so called 'leaving' there are 2 reasons why its unfair 1. People leave mid round all the time but they aren't banned and 2. I live in the UK ok and it was a quarter past 11 at night ok. I had school the next day so I had to come off. I believe that the reasons for the ban are un justified as others did the same as me but were not banned and the RDM was not intentional in the first place.

Yours Sincerly,
Apache287

Offline Scotty

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Slaughter
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Apache287
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2010, 08:04:00 AM »
I'll leave it to atrevir since i dont know what happened and wasn't there at the time.

Offline Atrevir

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
  • Living proof of the banhammer
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Apache287
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2010, 09:08:20 AM »
Ok I have just found out i've been banned for one week by an admin called Atrevir. I find it quite unfair to be called 'sum idiot' on a ban for so called RDM'ing and Leaving the game.

I was too lazy to type your name out because I was accualy busy playing the game

If the RDM is referring to what I think he's referring to what happened was we suspected another player, me and this player asked him to drop his gun, when he did we tried to check ammo. Suddenly the suspect picks up his gun and the suspect and the guy with me exchange fire. I started firing to as I believed it was the suspect who fired first. Also with the so called 'leaving' there are 2 reasons why its unfair 1. People leave mid round all the time but they aren't banned and 2. I live in the UK ok and it was a quarter past 11 at night ok. I had school the next day so I had to come off. I believe that the reasons for the ban are un justified as others did the same as me but were not banned and the RDM was not intentional in the first place.

Fun story but I would advice staying in the server afther an incident has happend. See the server as a market. And you accidentally break something. You dont just run away so no one knows what happened. All they know is that you broke something and then ran. However if you would have told your story everything would have been fine.

Your Unbanned but im warning you. Running will only make stuff worse