June 27, 2019, 12:52:33 PM

Author Topic: Nofear's Unban request  (Read 4559 times)

Offline nofear1999

• View Profile
Nofear's Unban request
« on: September 21, 2010, 04:49:57 PM »
Unban Request:

Your name: Nofear
Your steamid:STEAM_0:1:15909586

Proof I wasn't RDMing.

Thanks, by the way Shotking... Fuck you.

Offline Jethro

• View Profile
Re: Nofear's Unban request
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 04:52:52 PM »
He was talking about the round BEFORE that, not that round. Sheeeeeesh.

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:59 PM »
Oh wow, you are even dumber than I originally thought.
Thinking my explaining of 'the last round of cs_cia' did get through.

You see, I checked the damage log, and apparently you DID damage Panda for about 50HP or more.
When asked why the next map(mapchange), you said 'Look at my name and yours Panda.'

Also offending an admin won't help you much :D

I also got word that you were doing the same bullshit for two maps, And I trust Panda's and Wilson's words.

So no, maybe if you are a lil' nicer and give me a good reason, I'll make it about one month/week.

NedStar|Cryo|: I wish Shotking was in my bed...  NedStar|Cryo|: I find shotking being around very very sexy!

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 05:01:20 PM »
You kept shooting people for really shady reasons, you heard mac10 gunfire and came somehow to conclusion that panda was shooting you.
Then you got shot with newton and proceed to shoot everyone in tower saying they were shotgunning you (Shotgun totally does 3 damage per shot)
After this you kept shooting people with little to no reason, not even asking questions while doing so, just shooting.
Then you shot panda, shotking step in and ask for reason, you told him "Look at my name panda, then yours"
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Panda

• Respected Member
  • The Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 05:03:49 PM »
Nofear. I don't understand. Clearly I warned you about random shooting people I even told you to read F1 if you we're unsure of the rules. I have played with Nofear for few hours with Wilson and Palooder. They are witnesses to this case. I told you NOT to shoot people because you hear shots being fired several times and so has Wilson. An incident on cs_cia. You heard an incendiary explode, wen't inside a room where Wilson happened to be and said he was the traitor and shot him. He didn't throw it and you had no evidence (Wilson was a traitor).

You shot me once on dm_island17 because you heard MAC-10 shots and I just happened to have a MAC-10 BUT I had my back turned against you making it impossible to shoot at you. You didn't get hurt but you shot me first. Also you're avoiding questions that we ask when no admins are there. We ask and tell you the same thing everytime. Stop RDM'ing and hurting people.

That won't help you get unbanned. Insulting an admin and not answering his questions.

Panda out.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 05:28:48 PM by Panda »

Offline nofear1999

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2010, 04:02:35 PM »
I told you.
Every time I shot at someone it's because they shot at me first.
I was never asked about last round or w/e

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2010, 04:10:05 PM »
I told you.
Every time I shot at someone it's because they shot at me first.
I was never asked about last round or w/e

-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2010, 04:16:59 PM »
I did ask you.
Quite a shitload of times.

NedStar|Cryo|: I wish Shotking was in my bed...  NedStar|Cryo|: I find shotking being around very very sexy!

Offline Panda

• Respected Member
  • The Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »
Oh dear..

Map: dm_island17
Nofear, just because people randomly shoot doesn't mean they SHOT at you! You're not a HVI on the server. You hear people shoot so you shoot people that you THINK shot AT you?.. My case: I had my back turned against you and you still shot me. Why? You heard MAC-10 shots and you saw me first having a MAC-10 so you decided to shoot. I haven't even fired single round at you.

Another round: You got shot by Wilson who had a Newton Launcher (Note: it takes about 2-5 health from you and launches you away) and you fire at people you see first: Calimero and Palooder. Both having M16 and Rifle and you said someone shot you with a shotgun. It doesn't make sence. You got shot once again by a newton launcher and shoots the other players on top of the lighthouse of dm_island17 saying they shot you first while they we're just looking around.

He did ask you many questions. You didn't answer and map changed. When you joined that map you didn't answer his question. You just said: "Look at my name and Panda's"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 04:32:45 PM by Panda »

Offline Datastream

• Last Action Hero
  • Finally updated my account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2010, 05:20:14 PM »
According to Wilson, this guy Nofear is totally serious. Which is sad. Because he should realize how wrong he is.

Offline Fly

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 05:42:07 PM »
Oh wow, you are even dumber than I originally thought.

responding like this wont help your maturity

So I heard Britney Spears was looking for a drummer?

Offline Datastream

• Last Action Hero
  • Finally updated my account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 06:02:46 PM »
It's not like it'll make a difference to the kid. And being mature to someone like this is very hard to do. Mainly because the person in question is slow.

Am I being obnoxious, arrogant, annoying? Should I leave?

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 06:18:02 PM »
What Data said.

Also Fly, first time I actually 'offend' a banned player.

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2010, 12:05:22 AM »
Nofear. I don't understand. Clearly I warned you about random shooting people I even told you to read F1 if you we're unsure of the rules. I have played with Nofear for few hours with Wilson and Palooder. They are witnesses to this case. I told you NOT to shoot people because you hear shots being fired several times and so has Wilson. An incident on cs_cia. You heard an incendiary explode, wen't inside a room where Wilson happened to be and said he was the traitor and shot him. He didn't throw it and you had no evidence (Wilson was a traitor).

You shot me once on dm_island17 because you heard MAC-10 shots and I just happened to have a MAC-10 BUT I had my back turned against you making it impossible to shoot at you. You didn't get hurt but you shot me first. Also you're avoiding questions that we ask when no admins are there. We ask and tell you the same thing everytime. Stop RDM'ing and hurting people.

That won't help you get unbanned. Insulting an admin and not answering his questions.

Panda out.

Spelling problems.....
And nofear, what the fuck is "Look at my name and Panda's" supposed 2 mean??

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Jethro

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 01:24:17 PM »
^^ Panda and Nofear were traitors on that round.