November 19, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Author Topic: Metabie is a bad admin.  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
Re: Metabie is a bad admin.
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2010, 09:24:21 PM »
This is kinda stupid, everyone does something wrong/something they shouldnt at times including you digital, that doesnt make Meta a bad admin.
I will say that i agree with the fact that something like picking up a body is not worthy of getting killed, but i guess it doesnt add anything towards the point of the game to kill the traitor so either way does it really matter?

In conclusion,
Meta, lighten up.
Digital, stop being a whiny little bitch.

Couldnt think of anything better myself.
:P i say we end this conversation with this

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Panda

• Respected Member
  • The Panda
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2010, 04:55:12 PM »
This is kinda stupid, everyone does something wrong/something they shouldnt at times including you digital, that doesnt make Meta a bad admin.
I will say that i agree with the fact that something like picking up a body is not worthy of getting killed, but i guess it doesnt add anything towards the point of the game to kill the traitor so either way does it really matter?

In conclusion,
Meta, lighten up.

I'm totally speechless. Was going to say something but this makes it sound useless in this discussion.

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 12:06:50 AM »

In conclusion,
Meta, lighten up.

I'm totally speechless. Was going to say something but this makes it sound useless in this discussion.

Tru that man. Also, why is this a ban topic?

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 03:07:09 AM »
Because there is really no section for admin complaints, scotty & shotking told me just to post it in the ban appeal.

Offline cat

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2010, 10:08:10 PM »
I actually stopped playing TTT for most of the time because of meta being admin.

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2010, 10:28:07 PM »
Meta is not even a admin anymore.
Also cat you silly necromancer.

NedStar|Cryo|: I wish Shotking was in my bed...  NedStar|Cryo|: I find shotking being around very very sexy!