March 25, 2019, 06:45:15 PM

Author Topic: Metabie is a bad admin.  (Read 5359 times)

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
Metabie is a bad admin.
« on: September 15, 2010, 06:23:55 PM »
I believe that Metabie is a terrible admin.At times it seems like he doesn't properly understand the rules.
Such as today.He was randomly shooting in the air,and I shot him then someone killed him.He started yelling RDM and
saying I have to warn before shooting.Which Ned has even clearifyed that if someone is randomly shooting you are
indeed allowed to kill him;Without a warning.
Metabie has even rdmed.He was screaming that if you pick up a body hes will kill you.At this point I was really close
to him,so I backed up and walked over the body that was still on the ground.He preceeded to kill me,and then go on and
kill I belive 4 other people.
There is also times where if Metabie is wrong,He will yell at you saying how right he is.Then he will preceed to use
admin powers to ethier,Ban,Kick,Mute,and or Gag.
A fine example of that is when he started accusing me of RDM and I kept saying that you don't have to warn before shooting.
and then I joked about how he was getting angry and rage at us.He then decied to ban me permaently from Teamspeak
Which has happened many times in the past.
<12:59:42> You were banned permanently from the server by "Metabie"

Offline Viking

• View Profile
Re: Metabie is a bad admin.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2010, 08:14:12 PM »
no metabie is a good admin that i respect

Offline Grim_2o0o

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Quite the homo ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 08:46:13 PM »
no metabie is a good admin that i respect

Offline Fatal

• Server Admin
  • Respected Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2010, 10:31:41 PM »
Ned may have said you don't have to warn before killing if someone is random shooting but I am pretty sure most people warn a couple of times before doing it, it does seem like you have just gone "trolololol" and decided to shoot someone, I mean, why NOT warn them? They were no immediate threat to you it would seem

Also, after your large e-peen enlarging thread discussing adminship, is this thread really the best way to express your opinions? I think not

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2010, 11:00:12 PM »
The perma ban was indeed not justified as Metabie himself has also stated. Ban was revoked by Ricardo a few minutes after.
I'll leave it up to you whether or not you wish to further discuss this, it is your own right after all.

Also polls are extremely childish in cases like this and nobody in his right mind will listen to a poll on a forum on matters like this. A good post with well written feedback beats a poll any day of the week.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Kurai Angelo

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
    • http://snipurl.com/xjovk
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2010, 11:03:45 PM »
Perhaps you should consider the fact you may be in the wrong seeing as how you seem to be the only person who feels the need to voice their concerns over Metabie's actions.

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2010, 01:16:01 AM »
Digital, u seem to have a grudge towards meta, i mean every time ur on, u start telling everyone about how much you hate him...

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2010, 02:48:48 AM »
They only problem I have with meta is that every time I come onto Teamspeak he attempts to make rude remarks and ridicule me,and try to crack jokes that aren't really funny.But when I preceded to defend myself he gets mad and uses admin powers when he can't take the punches back.

I have a right to post a thread about this issue,I feel its bother me, and quite frankly I don't want to have to put up with this behavior from a admin.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2010, 02:50:44 AM by DigitalSynn »

Offline Satsu

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2010, 06:57:39 AM »
This is kinda stupid, everyone does something wrong/something they shouldnt at times including you digital, that doesnt make Meta a bad admin.
I will say that i agree with the fact that something like picking up a body is not worthy of getting killed, but i guess it doesnt add anything towards the point of the game to kill the traitor so either way does it really matter?

In conclusion,
Meta, lighten up.
Digital, stop being a whiny little bitch.

Offline Metabie

• Ex Server Admin
  • Respected Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 10:36:38 AM »
Metabie has even rdmed.He was screaming that if you pick up a body hes will kill you.At this point I was really close
to him,so I backed up and walked over the body that was still on the ground.He preceeded to kill me,and then go on and
kill I belive 4 other people.

I do not hide the fact that i rdmed already , most of us have. But you're using ned & ricardo's story and placed yourself in , if i recall you weren't there on that moment.
The permaban on teamspeak was infact an overreaction , i should've just kicked you for making everyone deaf with your obnoxious screaming.
NedStar|Iced|: dreamweaver is crap
Metabie|Iced|: Dreamweaver sucks fucking ass Metabie|Iced|: I\'d rather use notepad NedStar|Iced|: I\'d prefer using my trusty notepad

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2010, 01:06:30 PM »

Offline Scotty

• Global Moderator
  • Zombie Slaughter
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 02:31:08 PM »
This is kinda stupid, everyone does something wrong/something they shouldnt at times including you digital, that doesnt make Meta a bad admin.
I will say that i agree with the fact that something like picking up a body is not worthy of getting killed, but i guess it doesnt add anything towards the point of the game to kill the traitor so either way does it really matter?

In conclusion,
Meta, lighten up.
Digital, stop being a whiny little bitch.

I AGREE.

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 03:33:58 PM »
Wise words from Satsu, btw Digital was there at the whole "TOUCH BODY YOU DIE" incident.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Kurai Angelo

• Fresh Blood
    • View Profile
    • http://snipurl.com/xjovk
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2010, 05:05:04 PM »
They only problem I have with meta is that every time I come onto Teamspeak he attempts to make rude remarks and ridicule me,and try to crack jokes that aren't really funny.But when I preceded to defend myself he gets mad and uses admin powers when he can't take the punches back.

You do the exact same thing to others :P Just replace admin powers with trolling powers and youd be describing yourself!

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2010, 06:36:15 PM »
He indeed always goes about calling people gay or asking if he can have sex with them.
Maybe he's afraid of Metabie cause that's how he'll be in a few years :D?