December 09, 2018, 10:31:26 PM

Author Topic: Gargantua Rdming >:(  (Read 5932 times)

Offline Viking

• View Profile
Gargantua Rdming >:(
« on: September 14, 2010, 07:42:11 PM »
Hey!
okey so i were playing the office, and wilson palo and garg were trying to get me banned as usual.Later after playing a few rounds i was detectiv and went into the "cts" spawn in css and went up to the long corridor with the crates and the stuff. after 2min or sum thing ,bravo comes in and went under one of the pipes and jumped all along the pipe so i was curious so i told him to go out. and i said that i would kill him, after that i said i kill u in 3 secs. 3 2 1 boom and i killed him. and he was the traitor.  then 2 rounds after that i started in the "t" spawn and went down to the cts spawn and walked to a wall and after that i died. and i got this on screenshot on the console. and the swedish time of this was 21.38 so ned can check the logs if he wants.      now wen i went in again he says that i was gona "rdm" wtf!?    But this isent up me to decide
if he should get banned

Name of the violator:Gargantua
Steamid of the violator:STEAM_0:1:5264547

my steam id: STEAM_0:1:17172332

Proof:
http://yfrog.com/mvgettinggargbannedp

Bye and thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 07:45:09 PM by Viking »

Offline Chaoselite

• Goodbye icecave, And goodbye to all the players.
    • View Profile
Re: Gargantua Rdming >:(
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
Viking, I know you as a troll, And I dont think gargantua is a rdmer..
I think you where just trolling alot, Again.
And I see you as a rdmer, Not garg.
So yeah, What did you do now, Viking?
Goodbye icecave, Goodbye all the players from icecave I knew.

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 07:45:44 PM »
just ask ned for the logs please

Offline Chaoselite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 07:47:37 PM »
Ill ask ned if he can take a look on this thread.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 07:50:32 PM »
As we here Viking, it would be nice as we look at you too.
Before this all happend you shot Bravo for not leaving room he was already in.
You defend this act by saying you were detective and he has to follow your orders.

Ned has witness you troll the shit out of people and game and you have gotten more second changes than anyone else on this server, ever.
I think it would be good lesson for both persons that they get week ban.

Because to be honest, all these second changes are not going to end trolling and cycle of anger and rdm.
-▀ЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-▀ЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Chaoselite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 07:52:47 PM »
Im with wankhouse, Just giving him like 10 new chances is not going to help.

Offline Palooder

• so i herd u liek derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 07:53:27 PM »
Viking,

Are you actually being serious about this? You're the one trolling all the time, you even managed to get everyone playing at that time to turn on you. Gargantou shot you out of pure frustration because he got sick of you, -like everyone else playing at that time-.

Gargantou is a fine player and a fine person, he doesnt deserve a ban. You instead, should be banned.
I must agree what Gargantou did at that point is against the rules, but quite honestly, you've been breaking rules the moment you first joined the server and even got banned for it. When you returned, you acted fine for a couple of days, but then again started trolling again.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 08:03:06 PM by Palooder »

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 08:01:13 PM »
stop trying to get me banned for nothing and i WAS before bravo on the room i was even looking at wilson in the other room in the "ct" spawn. and i also got a radar. then i saw that the radar was beeping that one was in the stairs and bravo came up. after that i told him to leave as u can see in the picture. and exactly when i was gonak ill him wilson and dinnesch i think came up into the corridor. then i killed bravo.       and now u are trying to say that garg rdm becude he was mad? he wasent even near me when i kileld bravo or eny thing. and wilson stop act like ur the "judge" becuse u arent. i have seen u  on nearly every ban post nether on not banning the person or unbanning. and i doesnt think that garg will get a ban but i really hope. becuse he is on the side "wich" has played on the ice cave a so long time. and i have played on it nearly 2 months now only, but i still want the rights 2 have eny one of the admins listen to me.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2010, 08:05:29 PM by Viking »

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
stop trying to get me banned for nothing and i WAS before bravo on the room i was even looking at wilson in the other room in the "ct" spawn. and i also got a radar. then i saw that the radar was beeping that one was in the stairs and bravo came up. after that i told him to leave as u can see in the picture. and exactly when i was gonak ill him wilson and dinnesch i think came up into the corridor. then i killed bravo.       and now u are trying to say that garg rdm becude he was mad? he wasent even near me when i kileld bravo or eny thing. and wilson stop act like ur the "judge" becuse u arent. i have seen u  on nearly every ban post nether on not banning the person or unbanning.

Now that is downright lying, i was watching from window how bravo was already in room and you just suddenly decide to tell him get out of room.

If you really think after this we want you banned for no reason, then think again.

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2010, 08:09:16 PM »
okey please tell me wilson u have wallhack or eny thing? becuse how can u see him "behind" the boxes then?

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »
I can see behind those boxes just fine from window next to CT spawn one right opposite to window to office space.

Offline Palooder

• so i herd u liek derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2010, 08:15:18 PM »
Viking, what? Do you even read what everyone is saying?

"stop trying to get me banned for nothing" Trolling is a reason to get you banned.
You're acting like a troll, killing people for little reason, and that bit of reason you give makes no sence at all.

-YOU- are the reason why all this crap happened. Stop being a god-damn troll and grow up.

Offline Viking

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2010, 08:18:09 PM »
ok so now im a "troll" that im trying to get garg banned? lol. ned or scar or octa or eny one please read and understand me.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schr÷dinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2010, 08:19:41 PM »
ok so now im a "troll" that im trying to get garg banned? lol. ned or scar or octa or eny one please read and understand me.

Just becaue you made ban request, won't make you any less troll.

Offline Palooder

• so i herd u liek derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »
This is pointless, despite how everyone thinks of you, you keep insisting that Gargantou should be banned even though he did little wrong if you look at what you did before this.

Also, it's hard to understand you because your spelling is pretty crappy, even google translator does better :V