March 18, 2019, 06:00:35 PM

Author Topic: Unban - Jorge-052  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Jorge

• View Profile
Unban - Jorge-052
« on: August 30, 2010, 11:59:09 PM »
Unban Request:

Your name: Jorge-052
Your steamid: STEAM_0:0:29118071

If you have learned from your previous ban and if you agree to stop violating the rules:

Ok, well to be honest I haven't learnt from my previous ban. At all. Although I do agree to stop violating the rules. Why I haven't learnt anything? Because I DID nothing. I was playing with two friends and we were looking for TTT games. My friend finds this server and tells me to join. I do. I was spectator, waiting for the game to end. While I was waiting, I was absent mindedly reading an argument going on in chat between a few people. And then suddenly, I am told I am banned. Confused and slightly irritated, I checked the website to find out why I was banned, half-expecting the server was some sort of elitist server who banned people they didn't know or something. But no. I find out I have been banned for REVENGE RDM by shotking? Ok.. That makes sense even though I didn't even play a game... Would someone clear this up for me? I even tried to contact shotking but he ignored my requests, which was annoying...

EDIT: Just checked banlist once again, turns out it was mistake and I am unbanned. Thanks.

Offline Shotking

• Server Admin
  • Kane's Right Hand
    • View Profile
Re: Unban - Jorge-052
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 01:03:18 AM »
Ah yes, sorry..
Grave mistake by me my friend, apparently I wrote the others Rdmer name and it banned you..somehow, don't ask me how.

Anyway, as soon as I saw my mistake I instantly unbanned you as you can see here:
http://www.theicecave.net/bans/index.php

And sorry for ignoring your SF request, I usually dismiss those when it comes to players for quick admin contact, sorry :\

EDIT: Was also quite a luck, because apparently according to the main admin, If I Pban a player I am unable to unban him for security standards.
Anyway, I'm very sorry for this grave mistake.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2010, 01:08:22 AM by Shotking »

NedStar|Cryo|: I wish Shotking was in my bed...  NedStar|Cryo|: I find shotking being around very very sexy!