June 27, 2019, 12:31:05 PM

Author Topic: Massive Ban Request  (Read 5396 times)

Offline Sock

• View Profile
Re: Massive Ban Request
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
I am wondering how much Synn has broken the "No Flaming" rule.

Other than that, I can smell the scent of irony in this thread.

I love playing with DigitalSynn. Really, I do. He'll trash talk and RDM people and all sorts of crap, but every time he dies after I do, his first words? "!report".

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 08:11:44 PM »
Mind uploading that demo somewhere so that I could take a look at it?
Also I re-banned those 2 ghosters + a third.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »
I've tried to be nice and not say much words on the server but when theres no admins on to do stuff about the trolls that come on when all the admins go to sleep,which occurs quite often;It doesn't help when every admin is European and most trolls are American;and we have no american admins...which we need.When I usually call someone a retarded and mess around with others I am mainly joking;and the way I see it is its the internet what someone says over a computer shouldn't affect you.If it truly affects you,You shouldn't be on the computer...no offense.But If it really affects almost everyone in the community I am going to try to cut back on the swearing,and other things that may occur.

P.S Ned is randomly saying 1 hp mother fucker!

Offline Sock

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 10:11:42 PM »
I've tried to be nice and not say much words on the server but when theres no admins on to do stuff about the trolls that come on when all the admins go to sleep,which occurs quite often;It doesn't help when every admin is European and most trolls are American;and we have no american admins...which we need.When I usually call someone a retarded and mess around with others I am mainly joking;and the way I see it is its the internet what someone says over a computer shouldn't affect you.If it truly affects you,You shouldn't be on the computer...no offense.But If it really affects almost everyone in the community I am going to try to cut back on the swearing,and other things that may occur.

No, Digital, no. Don't weasel your way out of this. You RDMed me round after round for my name, and made racist remarks at a european player named "Jose", calling him a "dirty mexican", etc.

When I tried being nice to you and asked you stop RDMing and making fun of me, you imitated my voice in a very immature manner. Being aggressive towards people just because there's no admin on is a very poor excuse.

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2010, 02:36:03 AM »
Me and Jose are pals and I was joking about how someone asked if he was mexican and how he sounded like one.So get your shit straight ok.

Offline Raz3mus

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2010, 11:45:34 AM »
U Mad Digital ? =D
Oh Hai o_O

Offline Grim_2o0o

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Quite the homo ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2010, 01:04:15 PM »

Offline Hatsune Miku

• Respected Member
  • Let's Play some Tetris
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2010, 09:16:49 PM »
Since School started and I might become one of my schools mascot and gotta do drivers ed.And I got bowling leagues every monday and satudary I will be very busy starting next monday....So Im just going to take a big break from gaming and try to get a life again.I will be on for a hour or when ever I can.I know I have been annoying and rude/asshole to otheres and I think this will help me out.

Offline Datastream

• Last Action Hero
  • Finally updated my account.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2010, 08:56:19 PM »

No you shouldn't pay attention to trolls and just get rid of em. All the rest, who are supposedly no trolls, are to be taken at least a bit serious or else there would be no community. You flaming at pretty much everything, even when there are admins on, will ruin the gameplay. Unless you are a troll. But you donated so that would contradictory.

You say you've tried to be nice but got sick of all the trolls? Then don't start bashing on the people who aren't trolls and start to ignore the trolls and just report them.

Learn the difference too.

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2010, 09:05:37 PM »
aMAzing Story bro, now if only while doing that you leaned that being a douChe dOesn'T make you cool XD

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?

Offline Russian Khaos

• Respected Member
  • Russian Spy
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »
If you look a little closer into it, you would understand why I saId iT lIke That

Russian Khaos |Iced|: GUYS, THERS ABOUT TO BE A PLANT OVERBOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Russian Khaos |Iced|: oh yea [Legend] Bob |Iced|: CRUEL BASARD! Russian Khaos |Iced|: why is the bottom of the ship flat?