January 26, 2020, 06:23:09 PM

Author Topic: Why I don't play TTT on other servers  (Read 19818 times)

Offline Zetanor

• View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2010, 03:22:36 PM »
Quote from: "Alexch2"
Quote from: "Zetanor"
And we'd laugh our faces off if you'd come to NoXiousNet to whine about NoX-goers raiding TheIceCave. Also, for the love of baby Jesus, take English 101 before posting again.

I do beleive my english is perfect, sorry Mr. Nox.

Okay this is called a forum. On a forum, if it's neither a quote or the original post, then you're supposed to assume that it's a reply to the post above. Your post wasn't above of mine.

Also, your sentence ("I do beleive my english is perfect, sorry Mr. Nox.") has three mistakes in it. Four if you want to count the lack of a capital X in "Nox".

Quote from: "W.S Wankhouse"
How this is relevant to anything, you are one making claims that Alters is raiding your server what is obviously not true.
I dare you, go tell this to BKU .
I said fascism not raiding. He banned the best Garry's Mod players ever. What a fascist.

B. That'd make me a pedophile. Just like you.  :lol

Oh shit! I got clowned! Wait no, it's like fifth grade all over again.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 03:25:39 PM by Zetanor »

Offline Alexch2

• Fresh Blood
  • ASDSF RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2010, 03:25:04 PM »
Most human names ArEn'T SpELleD lIkE thIS.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
And we'd laugh our faces off if you'd come to NoXiousNet to whine about NoX-goers raiding TheIceCave. Also, for the love of baby Jesus, take English 101 before posting again.

I do beleive my english is perfect, sorry Mr. Nox.

Okay this is called a forum. On a forum, if it's neither a quote or the original post, then you're supposed to assume that it's a reply to the post above. Your post wasn't above of mine.

Also, your sentence ("I do beleive my english is perfect, sorry Mr. Nox.") has three mistakes in it. Four if you want to count the lack of a capital X in "Nox".

How this is relevant to anything, you are one making claims that Alters is raiding your server what is obviously not true.
I dare you, go tell this to BKU .
I said fascism not raiding. He banned the best Garry's Mod players ever. What a fascist.

B. That'd make me a pedophile. Just like you.  :lol

Oh shit! I got clowned! Wait no, it's like fifth grade all over again.

Fact you saying JetBoom is best Gmod player ever just proves our point even more.

Also

They were probably raiding and JetBoom banned them before their accounts could save.
This is from your earlier post.
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Atrevir

• Ex Server Admin
  • Last Action Hero
  • Living proof of the banhammer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 03:27:35 PM »

I giggled

Offline Zetanor

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
Then "The Ice Cave" should be renamed "The ice cave" and you should be "Alexch Second".

They were probably raiding and JetBoom banned them before their accounts could save.
Yes that guess still stands I don't see your point.

Oh hey time's up kids gotta go!

Offline Alexch2

• Fresh Blood
  • ASDSF RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 03:31:22 PM »
Now, since Alters and the other person are "SERVER RAIDING FASCISTS OMG OMG OMG OMG", And you know this, I suggest you go to the forum wilson linked you to. Tell BKU that, and watch as you're not gonna want to visit a forum again. Ever.

We proved you wrong, and now you're ragequitting. Way to go!

Offline W.S Wankhouse

• Zombie Slaughter
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2010, 03:33:09 PM »
Then "The Ice Cave" should be renamed "The ice cave" and you should be "Alexch Second".

Yes that guess still stands I don't see your point.

Oh hey time's up kids gotta go!

Because you can't make any logical arguments?
Not that i expected any of them after you called Alters fascist. (Really? I mean REALLY? I bet Ned is laughing ass off at that too, and belive me, Ned laughing is rare.)
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
  • King Leonidas
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theicecave.net
« Reply #52 on: July 16, 2010, 03:33:50 PM »
But where are the alters players then?
Alters and those other idiots were banned for fascism. If you don't see "Remotely Banned" next to their name, they were banned in-game. They were probably raiding and JetBoom banned them before their accounts could save.

I sincerely doubt Alters is a fascist. On the few occasions that I spoke to Alters, she seemed both useful and kind. Seeing as they are also one of the more respected TTT servers, I doubt raiding would have taken place; their player-base simply does not require any raiding to gain player-base. I'm also aware that during the time we got raided, Alters met the same faith.

I don't think I've come into contact with Noxious yet, nor have I seen solid proof that they are working together with DU or were actively DDoSing. The only bit of information I found regarding DDoS was one of their forum members which was suspected of actively DDoSing, however Nox can not be taken responsible for the actions of one of their forum members. I do not have an account on Alters, so I'm unable to read that topic.

Topic locked.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.