December 08, 2019, 05:50:56 PM

Author Topic: Why I don't play TTT on other servers  (Read 19489 times)

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2010, 11:51:26 AM »
Just putting this out there, you guys banned whole alters server for aimbotting leaving rdm and grefing.
So yeah WarRage, Nox is sure great group!  :cheers
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline WarRage

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2010, 12:48:08 PM »
You have no idea what you'r talking about, you are just making up reasons, Go to the nox ban list and see why people are banned for.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 01:11:34 PM »
Quote from: "WarRage"
You have no idea what you'r talking about, you are just making up reasons, Go to the nox ban list and see why people are banned for.


http://forums.alters2.com/index.php?topic=243.0
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Xaymar

  • Respected Member
  • **
  • Posts: 103
    • View Profile
    • LevelNULL
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2010, 01:54:20 PM »
NoxNet reminds me of that sentence(when applying for admin/cadmin/sadmin):
Code: [Select]
Must agree that NoXiousNet is the best there ever was, is, and will be.Right of free speach? Not as an Admin on NoxNet :P
Also, NoxNet servers have a horrible Network(horrible Lag with lowping. They haven't fixed that since now.). Either they are running all servers on one Machine or they disconfigured their server(prob. both).

@WarRage: I was banned there for playing properly(According to them, i had wallhack, aimbot, esp(aimbot that is connected to wallhack), noxcoinhacks(Do they still have Nox Coin?), etc.). Also they were part of DDoS on many ZM, CS, CS:S, CS:CZ, DOD, DOD:S, ZP:S, ZP, TFC, TF2, L4D and HLDM Servers.

PS: Had to be said. TIC servers are good. They aren't the best yet(Ned, KAC(Kigen Anti Cheat) was made for CS:S not any other Mod(it results in bad hitboxes. I tested it) ;) )

@Wilson: [signed]

Offline Zetanor

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2010, 02:17:35 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. octagonapus"
Data are you calling me a faggot
I hope so considering that your name is a meme. I mean, seriously?

Well, at any rate, the sheer level of misinformation in this thread is astonishing.NoXiousNet was never part of "some server raiding with DU" and it never has DDoSed another service, if that's what Wankhouse tried implying (his posts are so badly written that I can't understand most of them). Additionally, the first D in DDoS means distributed. It implies multiple attacking parties. Everything NoXNet related (save for the files and the forums) is hosted on a single network, making a DDoS impossible.

Later, Tyrant said something about an Admin banning him for following orders which has obviously never happened because the admin team there is A+. The ban was supposedly handed out for using a spectating command which would most likely not trigger any form of alert on the admins' clients. I'd also like to mention that such a command has never existed.

As the reply directly above this one, some imbecile nicknamed Xaymar  posted a completely made up story in which he got banned, without reason, under the pretense of aimbotting and hacking NoX currency (the latter of which is impossible). This story quite unsurprisingly cannot be confirmed by the logs. He then proceeds to state that NoXiousNet and its amazing servers (which have been around for longer than any other standing Garry's Mod server) were the origin "of DDoS on many ZM, CS, CS:S, CS:CZ, DOD, DOD:S, ZP:S, ZP, TFC, TF2, L4D and HLDM Servers". Considering that no respectable members of that fantastic community even play those games and that I have never heard of such activities, I'm going to call bullshit yet another time.

Any more unwarranted hate?


edit* Atrevir
links are uncalled for

Offline Wall-E

  • Last Action Hero
  • ***
  • Posts: 544
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2010, 02:22:39 PM »
Quote
Quote from: "Dr. octagonapus"
Data are you calling me a faggot
I hope so considering that your name is a meme. I mean, seriously?

Well, at any rate, the sheer level of misinformation in this thread is astonishing. NoXiousNet was never part of "some server raiding with DU" and it never has DDoSed another service, if that's what Wankhouse tried implying (his posts are so badly written that I can't understand most of them). Additionally, the first D in DDoS means distributed. It implies multiple attacking parties. Everything NoXNet related (save for the files and the forums) is hosted on a single network, making a DDoS impossible.

Later, Tyrant said something about an Admin banning him for following orders which has obviously never happened because the admin team there is A+. The ban was supposedly handed out for using a spectating command which would most likely not trigger any form of alert on the admins' clients. I'd also like to mention that such a command has never existed.

As the reply directly above this one, some imbecile nicknamed Xaymar  posted a completely made up story in which he got banned, without reason, under the pretense of aimbotting and hacking NoX currency (the latter of which is impossible). This story quite unsurprisingly cannot be confirmed by the logs. He then proceeds to state that NoXiousNet and its amazing servers (which have been around for longer than any other standing Garry's Mod server) were the origin "of DDoS on many ZM, CS, CS:S, CS:CZ, DOD, DOD:S, ZP:S, ZP, TFC, TF2, L4D and HLDM Servers". Considering that no respectable members of that fantastic community even play those games and that I have never heard of such activities, I'm going to call bullshit yet another time.

Any more unwarranted hate?
Why do you hope for so considering that your name is a meme considering that your name is a memeOh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. I am always serious.Interesting.
Do you often use a computer there?
Not many people express themselves that way.


What would you like to talk about?
I've been waiting for you.


Do you have any friends?It depends on what the meaning of the word "it" is.All things NoXNet related save for the files and the forums is hosted on a single network making a DDoS impossible related save for the files and the forums is hosted on a single network making a DDoS impossible ?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about Tyrant said something about an Admin banning him for following orders which has obviously never happened because the admin team there is A+ said something about an Admin banning him for following orders which has obviously never happened because the admin team there is A+.  Try being more or less specific.


What kind of music do you like?What are your goals in life?
That is a very original thought.


Who are you talking about?Do you mean your name is the reply directly above this one some imbecile nicknamed Xaymar reply directly above this one some imbecile nicknamed Xaymar posted a completely made up story in which he got banned without reason under the pretense of aimbotting and hacking NoX currency the latter of which is impossible ?What does "this" refer to?I get it. undefined then proceeds to state that NoXiousNet and its amazing servers which have been around for longer than any other standing Garry's Mod server were the origin quot;of DDoS on many ZM CS CSS CSCZ DOD DODS ZPS ZP TFC TF2 L4D and HLDM Serversquot; proceeds to state that NoXiousNet and its amazing servers which have been around for longer than any other standing Garry's Mod server were the origin quot;of DDoS on many ZM CS CSS CSCZ DOD DODS ZPS ZP TFC TF2 L4D and HLDM Serversquot;.
We have never talked about it before.


Are you free?Um, You want more?

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2010, 02:24:50 PM »
Quote from: "Zetanor"
Quote from: "Dr. octagonapus"
Data are you calling me a faggot

I hope so considering that your name is a meme. I mean, seriously?

Well, at any rate, the sheer level of misinformation in this thread is astonishing.NoXiousNet was never part of "some server raiding with DU" and it never has DDoSed another service, if that's what Wankhouse tried implying (his posts are so badly written that I can't understand most of them). Additionally, the first D in DDoS means distributed. It implies multiple attacking parties. Everything NoXNet related (save for the files and the forums) is hosted on a single network, making a DDoS impossible.

Later, Tyrant said something about an Admin banning him for following orders which has obviously never happened because the admin team there is A+. The ban was supposedly handed out for using a spectating command which would most likely not trigger any form of alert on the admins' clients. I'd also like to mention that such a command has never existed.

As the reply directly above this one, some imbecile nicknamed Xaymar posted a completely made up story in which he got banned, without reason, under the pretense of aimbotting and hacking NoX currency (the latter of which is impossible). This story quite unsurprisingly cannot be confirmed by the logs. He then proceeds to state that NoXiousNet and its amazing servers (which have been around for longer than any other standing Garry's Mod server) were the origin "of DDoS on many ZM, CS, CS:S, CS:CZ, DOD, DOD:S, ZP:S, ZP, TFC, TF2, L4D and HLDM Servers". Considering that no respectable members of that fantastic community even play those games and that I have never heard of such activities, I'm going to call bullshit yet another time.

Any more unwarranted hate?


Your admin team is sure A+: http://forums.alters2.com/index.php?topic=243.0
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:35:12 PM by W.S Wankhouse »
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Zetanor

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #22 on: July 16, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »
You're generalizing, projecting the actions of a handful of people on a community that welcomes over a thousand players every day. NoXiousNet isn't a secret underground hacking community just because a couple members got banned from a random server. Stating so would be like saying "Oh TheIceCave is a community of morons because Wankhouse is one" (which is quite probably not true).

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 02:36:01 PM »
Quote from: "Zetanor"
You're generalizing, projecting the actions of a handful of people on a community that welcomes over a thousand players every day. NoXiousNet isn't a secret underground hacking community just because a couple members got banned from a random server. Stating so would be like saying "Oh TheIceCave is a community of morons because Wankhouse is one" (which is quite probably not true).


Still going to link this: http://forums.alters2.com/index.php?topic=243.0

Also, your statment that Nox can't be bad at all because you welcome many people every day is like stating 2fort is good map because every day someone makes server for it.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:40:50 PM by W.S Wankhouse »
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Zetanor

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 02:40:06 PM »
You do realize that all of the punishements/bans he quotes were added over the span of a week and by different admins, right?

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 02:42:12 PM »
Quote from: "Zetanor"
You do realize that all of the punishements/bans he quotes were added over a week and by different admins, right?

Funny thing, none of those people ever played on your servers.
Cheers mate.  :cheers
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Alexch2

  • Fresh Blood
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • ASDSF RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 02:44:24 PM »
Quote from: "W.S Wankhouse"
Quote from: "Zetanor"
You do realize that all of the punishements/bans he quotes were added over a week and by different admins, right?

Funny thing, none of those people ever played on your servers.
Cheers mate.  :cheers

Wilson speaks the truth, lad.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 02:45:53 PM by Alexch2 »

Offline Zetanor

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 02:44:39 PM »
Yeah too bad they all have accounts. You can look them up via http://www.noxiousnet.com/player.php?u=[SteamID without the prefix] (i.e. http://www.noxiousnet.com/player.php?u=19492579).

Quote from: "W.S Wankhouse"
Also, your statment that Nox can't be bad at all because you welcome many people every day is like stating 2fort is good map because every day someone makes server for it.

Learn to read.

Offline W.S Wankhouse

  • Zombie Slaughter
  • **
  • Posts: 358
  • Schrödinger's catgirl
    • View Profile
    • Google
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2010, 02:48:56 PM »
Quote from: "Zetanor"
Yeah too bad they all have accounts. You can look them up via http://www.noxiousnet.com/player.php?u=[SteamID without the prefix] (i.e. http://www.noxiousnet.com/player.php?u=19492579).

Quote from: "W.S Wankhouse"
Also, your statment that Nox can't be bad at all because you welcome many people every day is like stating 2fort is good map because every day someone makes server for it.

Learn to read.


Your search is not even working.

Quote
Learn to read.

How is this helping us at all?
Quote
-ßЯҢ- drp: fun fact: we get 3,500,000 page views per month on tf2m
-ßЯҢ- drp: and half are from wilson refreshing

Offline Alexch2

  • Fresh Blood
  • **
  • Posts: 90
  • ASDSF RUN AWAY
    • View Profile
Re: Why I don't play TTT on other servers
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2010, 02:50:32 PM »
Learn to find a working search.

Also, it isn't helping us at all.