June 18, 2019, 08:50:28 AM

Author Topic: Achievement ideas  (Read 33401 times)

Offline RockyBalboa

• Respected Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/130513
Achievement ideas
« on: April 20, 2008, 02:54:50 PM »

Here you can share your ideas for new achievements.

Just please stick to these rules:
1) The achievement must not be impossible to finish, but not too simple either (like "Pick up a crowbar")
2) Must not be in conflict with the server rules
(except when admin approves or on TK maps)
3) Post your achievements in this format:
    Name: #achievementname#
    Description: #achievementdescription# (for example "Finish the Alcazar map with 1 hp")
    [/list]

"OH MY GEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

Offline Rikimaru

• Ex Server Admin
    • Castor Troy
      • View Profile
    Re: Achievement ideas
    « Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 04:35:14 PM »
    :|
    you thought that up by yourself i thought most of the boxers where brainless (SHIT! that includes kickboxers like me  :? )

Sometimes The Things Worth Dying For Are The Things Worth Living For.

Quote from: \"ChanChan |iced|\"
    0:06 - ChanChan |Iced|: I\'D FUCK THE GIRL!

Offline Fly

• Ex Server Admin
    • Last Action Hero
      • View Profile
      • http://www.theicecave.net
    « Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »
    I FINALY MADE A ACCOUNT ON THE FORUM YAY XD

i was watching this everyday, but i am to lazy to create a account but now i do..

name: get the 100 hours
    discription: play for 100 hours on the server

So I heard Britney Spears was looking for a drummer?

Offline RockyBalboa

• Respected Member
      • View Profile
      • http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/130513
    « Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 05:00:06 PM »
    Seems approvable.. and we can track it easily too :P

"OH MY GEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAAAD!"

Offline Rikimaru

• Ex Server Admin
    • Castor Troy
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »
    LOL!

Sometimes The Things Worth Dying For Are The Things Worth Living For.

Quote from: \"ChanChan |iced|\"
    0:06 - ChanChan |Iced|: I\'D FUCK THE GIRL!

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
    • King Leonidas
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 09:45:34 PM »
    Thanks for making the topic. Also play time achievements were already planned. I've just added them btw :)
    Thanks for the suggestion.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline Roast Zombies

• Respected Member
      • View Profile
    « Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 09:50:43 PM »
    1 R 734 @57R0M@N:
    Successfully box-super-jump up the cliff on uphill struggle. And then jump off; and survive. (Must be done at the start of a round with at least 4 other players on the server. Demo required.)

HAX!!!:
    Make several players accuse you of cheating without using any cheats or admin commands. (Must be done with at least 5 players. Demo required.)

Sleeping Giant:
    Don't leave the spawn area until all other players are dead. Successfully win the round. (Requires screenshots or demo. Must have at least 5 other players on the server.)

Rocky:
    Punch a hulk to death. (Demo required.)

Eye of the Tiger:
    Win a round with nothing but your fists. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 4 other people on the server.)
    Chaos: Obi-wan-kenedy, I need you!

Offline lolomgwtfNL

• Ex Server Admin
    • Castor Troy
    • Use snipers.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 09:57:55 PM »
    lol that are some sick achievement XD :D  but they are fun :P
    Medals are life

Offline Roast Zombies

• Respected Member
      • View Profile
    « Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »
    Shambler Orgy:
    Kill 6 or more players at the first spawn in asylum. (Must be done with at least 6 other players on the server. Demo required.)

I'm so touched...:
    Kill a drifter with a melee weapon. (Demo required.)

Sweet revenge:
    Kill a shambler with a prop. (Demo required. You can use weapons, but the zombie MUST die from a prop.)

Texas Massacre:
    Kill two hundred zombies in a single round. (Demo required.)

JIHAD!!!:
    Draw zombies to yourself and kill yourself, and them, with a barrel. (Demo or screenshots required.)

Heroine:
    Spearhead the assault on the Red Queen; be first to get past the laser hall and press both buttons. (Demo required. At least 6 other people must be on the server.)

Pacifist:
    Do not use any weapons / kill a single zombie for an entire round, and win. (Demo required. At least 4 other players must be on the server.)

Sir, yes, Sir!:
    Take command of the team and successfully have them do your bidding. (Demo required. At least 8 other players must be on the server.)

What does this button do?:
    As ZM, kill all the survivors with nothing but traps. Including traps that spawn zombies. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 4 other players. Must not ask the survivors to fall for traps.)

I AM ZE UBERMAN!!: (Expert difficulty)
    Dodge 50 swipes from a Hulk, or dodge 70 Banshee leaps, or crowd surf over 60+ Shamblers. (Demo required.)

Rockstar:
    Broadcast music that everyone on the server likes. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 6 other players on the server. Must not ask for song requests.)

Demolition expert:
    Plant all the C4s on Gas Dump. (Demo required.)

We will, we will, rock you!:
    Survive the avalanche trap on uphill struggle. (Demo or screenshots required. Must not run from the boulders. Must not try to block the boulders with props.)

Offline lolomgwtfNL

• Ex Server Admin
    • Castor Troy
    • Use snipers.
      • View Profile
    « Reply #9 on: April 20, 2008, 10:26:40 PM »
    Name: T3h B@rrel Rubber

Description:  Kill 5 or more people when rubbing a barrel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Zombie Spawn lover

Description: Stay in a active zombie spawn point for ( 30 / 60 sec)
    Medals are life

Offline Roast Zombies

• Respected Member
      • View Profile
    « Reply #10 on: April 20, 2008, 10:31:32 PM »
    Recon my RCON:
    Guess the RCON password. (Screenshot of acceptance of the password by the server required.)

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
    • King Leonidas
      • View Profile
    « Reply #11 on: April 21, 2008, 11:50:54 AM »
    Those are some extremely awesome idea's.

Quote from: "Roast Zombies"
    1 R 734 @57R0M@N:
    Successfully box-super-jump up the cliff on uphill struggle. And then jump off; and survive. (Must be done at the start of a round with at least 4 other players on the server. Demo required.)

This one confuses me, so you can physic jump with the box on to the cliff on uphill struggle ?

HAX!!!:
    Make several players accuse you of cheating without using any cheats or admin commands. (Must be done with at least 5 players. Demo required.)

This would be a good idea. Sorta hard unless its been put in scene I suppose. Think I will add this one as I'm being accused of cheating a lot lately  :oops:

Sleeping Giant:
    Don't leave the spawn area until all other players are dead. Successfully win the round. (Requires screenshots or demo. Must have at least 5 other players on the server.)

I like this one. I get this a lot on diamondshoals when I'm afk and return in time to pick up one remaining boat and save the day while nearly all of the team is dead. I suppose this should be made a bit easier as in 1 perhaps 2 other players may also be alive.

Rocky:
    Punch a hulk to death. (Demo required.)

Will add for sure.

Eye of the Tiger:
    Win a round with nothing but your fists. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 4 other people on the server.)

Will add for sure.

Shambler Orgy:
    Kill 6 or more players at the first spawn in asylum. (Must be done with at least 6 other players on the server. Demo required.)

Seems hard but a cool achievement. Will add.

I'm so touched...:
    Kill a drifter with a melee weapon. (Demo required.)

Seems possible and a neat achievement. Will add.

Sweet revenge:
    Kill a shambler with a prop. (Demo required. You can use weapons, but the zombie MUST die from a prop.)

I don't think you can kill a shambler with a prop unless you count barrels ?

Texas Massacre:
    Kill two hundred zombies in a single round. (Demo required.)

Seems nearly impossible but should be somewhat do-able on some maps. This would be done with a score list which you sadly can't see in a demo. Will have to figure out a solution for this one.
    Perhaps needs a demo + screenshot so we know that it all happened in one round.

JIHAD!!!:
    Draw zombies to yourself and kill yourself, and them, with a barrel. (Demo or screenshots required.)

Will add.

Heroine:
    Spearhead the assault on the Red Queen; be first to get past the laser hall and press both buttons. (Demo required. At least 6 other people must be on the server.)

Seems like a good achievement. I also suppose you mean with press both buttons is that the survivor just presses them both regardless if it was needed for the objective ?
    As pushing the 2nd button has no use right after pushing the first. This doesn't matter for the achievement just want to make sure :)

Pacifist:
    Do not use any weapons / kill a single zombie for an entire round, and win. (Demo required. At least 4 other players must be on the server.)

Seems like a good achievement.

Sir, yes, Sir!:
    Take command of the team and successfully have them do your bidding. (Demo required. At least 8 other players must be on the server.)

Seems somewhat impossible as most players don't listen nor work together as they should. Would love to add just not sure if it would be somewhat achievable.

What does this button do?:
    As ZM, kill all the survivors with nothing but traps. Including traps that spawn zombies. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 4 other players. Must not ask the survivors to fall for traps.)

Lovely will add.

I AM ZE UBERMAN!!: (Expert difficulty)
    Dodge 50 swipes from a Hulk, or dodge 70 Banshee leaps, or crowd surf over 60+ Shamblers. (Demo required.)

Will add but I will lower the standards a bit. 50 hulk swipes seems impossible.

Rockstar:
    Broadcast music that everyone on the server likes. (Demo required. Must be done with at least 6 other players on the server. Must not ask for song requests.)

Seems like a good achievement.

Demolition expert:
    Plant all the C4s on Gas Dump. (Demo required.)

Seems a bit hard to place them all yourself as usually at least one is placed by the team but I think I'll add this.

We will, we will, rock you!:
    Survive the avalanche trap on uphill struggle. (Demo or screenshots required. Must not run from the boulders. Must not try to block the boulders with props.)

Will add.

Wiiking: If I ran into him in the aftermath of the inevitable all-consuming nuclear war, I would just shoot him to avoid further drama.

Offline NedStar

• Administrator
    • King Leonidas
      • View Profile
    « Reply #12 on: April 21, 2008, 04:32:35 PM »
    Bunch have been added. I have however decided to stick to a minimum of 8 players for each achievement this is cause some achievements would be too easy with less due to the zm having less points etc.
    Once again thank you Rocky for doing a whole bunch of achievement logo's.

Some that are on the list but not yet added will follow.

Recon my RCON:
    Guess the RCON password. (Screenshot of acceptance of the password by the server required.)

Would be too impossible.

Quote from: "lolomgwtfNL"
    Name: T3h B@rrel Rubber

Description:  Kill 5 or more people when rubbing a barrel

These sort of achievements would encourage TKing when it is disabled so I'd rather not add this one. Would be fine if you are only allowed to do this when tking is enabled.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name: Zombie Spawn lover

Description: Stay in a active zombie spawn point for ( 30 / 60 sec)

Would be a worthy addition.

Offline Fatal

• Server Admin
    • Respected Member
      • View Profile
    « Reply #13 on: April 21, 2008, 07:07:10 PM »
    Immolate:  Kill an immolator with a melee weapon (Possible I am sure)

Fatality:  Kill me with a barrel on madness (not by using the traps, the barrel must be linked to you in the kill, ie not "something")

Endurance: Complete Bluevelvet (Its one of the longest maps going)

Zergfest:  Win a round as ZM using shamblers only, no traps (and only on some maps, not some of the easy ones)

Lab Rat: Win onesmallshamble, and throw the medikit into the hole at the end

I am sure I can come up with more later

Offline The Necrinomican

• View Profile
    « Reply #14 on: April 21, 2008, 10:54:56 PM »
    U R TEH SUCK

Lose with an afk Zombie Master.

So Hawt

Spank Kasumi.

Ammo Whore

Finish a round using only a Mac 10 and never run out of ammo.

Fort LULZ

Make a fort in countrytrain using the only the briefcases.

FIAH

Acually kill someone with that Red Queen fire trap.

Ninja

Sneak up behind a Immulator with a sledgehammer.

We are the champions

Finish cagefight as a survivor.

Also can and admin on the forums change me name?  :D